Grrrreatt day<3 today, loved every minute of it. My phone goes off at the side of my bed oh... ooooo txt from Laura. Of course, who else(: It basically said "Make sure kettles on." (OKK THENN) Sooooo I'm making teaas. Laura will be here in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, DOOSH hiya:D. heeey:D "My bags broke." Ahh not good. Luckly I had a BAG! Her broken bag is really nicee though it has teddy bears on it, OMG WANT IT. Don't chuck it Laura? it still has a little bit of life left(Y) We drinks our tea and Laura say's it's time for walkies ;p yipee. On the way to the fields HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't even get me started;D Anywaaay we're hopeing the doggy's won't do their DOODOO'S untill we get there. Err yeah I wish. Forest and Gypsie already know the way, it's more like their taking us? I would just like to quickly through in here that I'M SO GLAD I BROUGHT MY CAMERA :p little did we know what would happen next!!!! WELL.. Laura's throwing sticks, the dogs are running after them and then loosing them. Laura descideds to break some sticks of trees *poooooor tree*:'( I feel for you! It actually got quite funny coz Forest was more interested in the sticks Laura was holding rather than the ones she was throwing? (strange dog) I descided to take some piccys of the doggy's playing in the field, (you will see a few further down the line) I also thought I should take a video. I did start recording and....well, see for yourselves..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment